For the record 12-9-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrests—Officers responded at 12:45 a.m., Dec. 6, to the 2200 block of Campus Drive and upon investigation arrested Jesse Neilson, 18, Concordia, for Possession of a Depressant and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. He was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers responded at 11:10 p.m., Dec. 4, to the 1600 block of Cedar to investigate suspicious activity. Upon investigation, they arrested Kyle Bowen, 19, Council Grove, charging him with Minor in Consumption. He was cited and released. Also arrested was Colby Horton, 20, Council Grove. He was cited and released the next day for Minor in Consumption and Transporting Open Container.
Accident—Officers investigated a traffic accident at 10 a.m., Dec. 5, involving property owned by Prairieland Electric and an unknown vehicle. Incident occurred at the intersection of College Drive and Lincoln sometime in the last two weeks. Investigation continues.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
Medic-5 responded at 6:02 p.m., Sunday, to the 1100 block of West 11th and transported a 77-year-old male patient to Cloud County Health Center.
At 8:23 p.m., Sunday, Medic-2 responded to Cloud County Health Center and transported a 76-year-old male to Salina Regional Health Center.
At 5:52 a.m., Monday, Medic-5 responded to the 400 block of East 14th and transported an 88-year-old female patient to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-3-14 - Mar. 3, 2014