For the record 2-13-13
Police Dept. Report
Theft—Officers investigated the Theft of Property owned by the Cloud County Sheriff's Department Feb. 11. Theft was reported at 12:05 p.m. by Undersheriff Jon Strowig and had occurred in the 400 block of Valley Street. Investigation continues.
Arrests—While on a routine traffic stop at 11:40 a.m., Feb. 12, officers arrested Clifford M. Miller, 28, Purdy, Mo., in the 1300 block of Lincoln Street charging him with Driving While Suspended. Miller was found to have a Bench Warrant from Butler County for Failure to Appear. He was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers arrested a 17-year-old juvenile at 2:50 p.m. in the 400 block of West 10th Street. Juvenile was charged with Minor in Possession of Tobacco and Possession of an Unlawful Weapon. Juvenile was released to his parents.
Officers arrested Adam S. McConnell, 20, Concordia, at 5:30 p.m., Feb. 12, in the 100 block of West 9th Street. McConnell was transported to Cloud County Corrections on a Bench Warrant for Failure to Comply.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 1:08 p.m., Tuesday, Medic-5 responded to the 100 block of West 9th and transported a 60-year-old male patient to Cloud County Health Center.
At 1:48 p.m., Tuesday, Engine-1, Engine-2, Truck-1 and Medic-5 responded to the 300 block of East 9th for a natural gas leak.
At 1:30 a.m., Wednesday, Medic-5 responded to the 1600 block of Hill Street and transported an 88-year-old female patient to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013