For the record 2-14-14
Police Dept. Report
Arrest—Officers responded to the 1900 block of Broadway at 10:20 p.m., Feb. 13, for a report of a disturbance. Upon investigation officers arrested Damian Clancy, 27, Concordia, for Domestic Battery, Criminal Damage to Property and Interference with a Law Enforcement Officer. He was transported to Cloud County Health Center and transferred the next day to Cloud County Corrections.
Accidents—Officers investigated an accident at 8:45 p.m., Feb. 13 which occurred in the 1200 block of Lincoln involving a vehicle driven by Ethan Cory, Concordia, and a vehicle belonging to Joel Voelker, Palmer.
Officers investigated an accident at 4:50 p.m., Feb. 13, which occurred in the 100 block of East College Drive involving a vehicle driven by Robert Nelson, Jamestown, and a vehicle owned by Louisa Dowling, Concordia.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 8:10 a.m., Thursday, Medic-5 went to the 700 block of Kansas and transported a 67-year-old female to Cloud County Health Center.
At 3:55 p.m., Thursday, Medic-5 went to the Brown Grand Theatre and transported a 43-year-old male to Cloud County Health Center.
At 9:54 p.m., Thursday, Medic-5 went to 807 Matthew for a 61-year-old female. No transport was made.
At 10:27 p.m., Thursday, Medic-5 went to the 1900 block of Broadway and transported a 27-year-old male to Cloud County Heath Center.
At 12:43 a.m., Friday, Medic-5 went to the 400 block of East 9th and transported an 84-year-old female to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-12-14 - Mar. 12, 2014
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014