For the record 2-17-14
Police Dept. Report
Accidents—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at 3:10 p.m., Feb. 15, in the 100 block of East 10th Street. A vehicle driven by Cody L. Cherney, Cuba, struck a legally parked and unattended vehicle owned by Stanley F. Kohn, Concordia.
Officers investigated an accident at 7:55 p.m., Feb. 15, in the 100 block of East College Drive. An unattended vehicle owned by Loran Whitesell, Concordia, came out of gear striking a parked vehicle owned by Christopher Kennedy, also of Concordia. The Whitesell vehicle also struck a railing at that location owned by Walmart.
Theft—Rachelle Blankenbeckley, Concordia, reported items taken from her vehicle while it was parked in the 1000 block of Kansas Street. Theft occurred after 8 p.m. on the 15th and before 6:30 a.m. on the 16th. Investigation continues.
Arrest—Officers arrested Mahala Nicole Walters-Shepherd, 21, Concordia, at 9:55 p.m., Feb. 16, in the 100 block of East College Drive charging her with Aggravated Burglary. Walters-Shepherd was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-3-14 - Mar. 3, 2014
- Courtrhouse 2-28-14 - Feb. 28, 2014
- For the record 2-28-14 - Feb. 28, 2014