For the record 2-19-13
Police Dept. Report
Accident—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at 1:20 p.m., Feb. 18, at the intersection of 11th Street and Broadway. Vehicles driven by Laura Krier and Darlyne Lampert, both of Concordia, collided at that location. No injuries were reported.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 12:01 p.m., Monday, Medic-5 went to the 400 block of Walnut in Jamestown for a three-year-old female. No transport was made.
At 1:06 p.m., Monday, Medic-5 went to the 200 block of East 12th and transported a 78-year-old male to Cloud County Health Center.
At 4:44 p.m., Monday, Medic-5 went to Dumbbells for a 50-year-old female. No transport was made.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-12-13 - Dec. 12, 2013
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013