For the record 2-21-14
Police Dept. Report
Damage to property—Kris Hoard, Concordia, reported at 6:30 p.m., Feb. 20, damage to property which occurred in the 300 block of East 16th.
Accident—Officers investigated an accident at 3:50 p.m., Feb. 19, which occurred in the 1800 block of Crestview Drive involving vehicles driven by Mary Krier and Michael Wentz, both of Concordia.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 7:27, Thursday, Medic-5, Medic-2, Rescue-1, Truck-1 went to a three motor vehicle accident 2 miles east of Glasco on Highway 24. Medic-5 transported a patient to Mitchell County Hospital.
At 10:10 p.m., Thursday, Medic-5 went to 807 Matthew for a 61-year-old female. No transport was made.
At 6:33 a.m., Friday, Medic-5, Engine-1 went to 6th and Cloud Street for standby for the police department.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014