For the record 2-25-14
Police Dept. Report
Arrest—Officers arrested Ticia A. Malcuit, 39, Concordia, at 3 p.m., Feb. 24, in the 100 block of East College Drive. Malcuit was charged with Theft, cited and released.
Theft—Alexis Sparrow, Concordia, reported a Theft at 3:05 p.m., Feb. 24. Property owned by Rosalie Grounds, Concordia, was taken from the 300 block of East 6th St. sometime in the last three months.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 7:12 a.m., Monday, Medic-5 went to 807 Matthew and transported a 60-year-old female to Cloud County Health Center.
At 10:07 a.m., Monday, Medic-2 went to Cloud County Health Center for long distance transfer of a 60-year-old female to Salina Regional Health Center.
At 1:23 p.m., Monday, Medic-5 went to Cloud County Health Center and transported an 82-year-old female back to Sunset Home.
At 6:02 pm., Monday, Medic-5, Truck-2 went to the 600 block of West 13th and transported an 86-year-old female to Cloud County Health Center.
At 9:14 p.m., Monday, Medic-5 went to Nicol Home in Glasco and transported a 67-year-old female to Mitchell County Hospital.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-3-14 - Mar. 3, 2014
- Courtrhouse 2-28-14 - Feb. 28, 2014
- For the record 2-28-14 - Feb. 28, 2014