For the record 2-4-13
Police Dept. report
Damage to property – Phyllis J. Ostrom, Concordia, reported at 1:10 p.m., Feb. 3, that sometime after 7:30 p.m., Feb. 2, an unknown vehicle had struck and damaged her vehicle while it was parked in the 600 block of West 9th Street. Investigation continues.
Melissa Somers, Concordia, reported damage to property owned by Heath E. Waite at 4:20 p.m., Feb. 3. Damage occurred sometime after Jan. 29 in the 300 block of Willow Street. Investigation continues.
Arrest – Officers arrested Lisa R. McFarlane, 48, Concordia, at approximately 9:40 p.m., Feb. 3, in the 500 block of East 2nd Street charging her with criminal damage to property during a domestic disturbance. McFarlane was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Calls for Feb. 3
At 8:19 a.m., Medic 5 was dispatched to the 200 block of East 6th. A 96-year-old female was transported to Cloud County Health Center.
At 12:11 p.m. Medic 5 was dispatched to the 1800 block of Quail Road. An 84-year-old male was transported to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014