For the record 2-5-13
Police Dept. Report
Harassment–Norma Ward, Concordia, reported harassment to officers on Thursday, January 31st, at 1:10 p.m. Investigation continues.
Battery–Officers responded to Concordia Junior High School on Thursday, January 31st, for a report of a fight. Investigation resulted in two juveniles being charged with Battery.
Fraud–Jona McDaniel, Concordia, reported a case of Fraud on Friday, Feb. 1st, at approx. 4 p.m. Investigation continues.
Arrest– Officers arrested Shakiel Xavier Walls, 20, Concordia, on Sat. Feb. 2, at approximately 3 p.m. in the 100 block of Kansas. Walls was arrested on a Saline County Warrant for Solicitation of a Minor by an Electronic Device. Walls was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Damage to Property–Ticia Malcuit, Concordia, reported on Monday Feb.4 at 8:50 a.m. that sometime earlier in the morning someone had damaged property in the 100 block of East 11th Street. Investigation continues.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013