For the record 2-6-13
Sheriff’s Dept. Report
Arrests–On Feb. 5, Sheriff’s deputies arrested Dustin Crane, Concordia, on a Cloud County Warrant for Aggravated Indecent Liberties with a Child and Criminal Threat. Crane was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
On Feb. 4, Sheriff’s deputies arrested Dalton Comstock, Concordia, on Cloud County Warrants for Failure to Appear and Failure to Register and also on a Russell County Warrant for Failure to Pay Fines. Comstock was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
On Feb. 5, at 1:00 p.m., Medic-5 responded to 11th and Lincoln for a 2-vehicle accident and transported an 83-year-old female patient to Cloud County Health Center.
At 7:00 p.m. on Feb. 5, Medic-5 responded to the 1400 block of Highland Drive for an 83-year-old female patient and transported her to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-12-13 - Dec. 12, 2013
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013