For the record 3-19-13
Police Dept. Report
Citation—While on a traffic stop in the 1400 block of Lincoln Street at 1:25 a.m., March 19, officers cited and released three minors charging them with Minor in Possession. Cited were Jordan R. Brown, 20, Concordia, Skye M. Oneil, 20, Lincoln, Neb., and Adam K. Balliet, 19, Ottawa, Canada.
Arrest—Officers arrested Cristy Jean Godby, 27, Goshen, Ohio, at approximately 9:50 p.m., March 18, in the 600 block of East 17th Street charging her with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Interference with Law Enforcement Officer, Transporting Open Container and Driving While Suspended. Also arrested was Fletcher Derrell Burton, 24, Baton Rouge, La., who was charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Both Godby and Burton were transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 12:34 p.m., Monday, Medic-5, Truck-1 responded to the 400 block of East 5th and transported a 74-year-old male patient to Cloud County Health Center.
At 3:30 p.m., Monday, Medic-5 responded to the 600 block of 2nd Avenue for a 77-year-old male patient. Transported to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014