For the record 3-5-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrest—Officers arrested Tamera S. Hay, 52, Concordia, at 12:40 a.m., March 5, in the 1700 block of State Street. Hay was charged with Driving While Suspended and arrested on a Shawnee County Warrant for Failure to Appear. She was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 12:28 p.m., March 4, Medic-5 responded to the 200 block of West 21st for a 48-year-old male patient and transported him to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- CCCC hosts intergovernmental meeting - May. 23, 2013
- Alstom Power celebrates being accident free for 1000 days - May. 23, 2013
- CONCORDIA COMMUNITY PARK PROJECT LANDS ITS BIGGEST DONATION YET - May. 22, 2013
- Courthouse 5-22-13 - May. 22, 2013
- Memorial wall will honor Cloud County veterans killed at war - May. 21, 2013
- Commission approves paying invoices - May. 21, 2013
- For the record 5-20-13 - May. 21, 2013
- Courthouse 5-16-13 - May. 16, 2013