For the record 4-11-13
Police Dept. Report
Battery—At 8 p.m., April 10, officers responded to the 100 block of East 1st where Russell Britt, 32, Concordia, was charged with Domestic Battery and transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Criminal damage to property—At 10 p.m., April 10, Mary Thrush, Concordia, reported Criminal Damage to Property that occurred at her residence in the 700 block of Olive.
Arrest—Officers arrested Erin Crawford, 20, Concordia, at 2:15 a.m., April 11, on a City of Concordia Warrant for Driving While Suspended. She was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
At 3:30 a.m., April 11, officers conducted a traffic stop in the 400 block of East 14th which led to the arrest of Mary Brown, 51, Concordia. She was charged with Battery on a Law Enforcement officer, Interference With a Law Enforcement Officer and Resisting Arrest. She was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Damage to property—At 11:30 a.m., April 11, Mark Leclair, Concordia, reported Damage to his Vehicle that was parked in the 800 block of Russ.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013