For the record 5-14-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrests–Officers arrested Tonya Sterling, 33, Concordia, at 2:15 p.m., May 10, in the 500 block of East 16th Street on a Cloud County Warrant for Failure to Appear. Sterling was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers arrested Leah Ann Brown, 32, Concordia, at 7:40 p.m., May 11, in the 1100 block of Highland Drive. Brown was charged with Domestic Battery and transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers arrested Jason Eustice, 28, Concordia, at 2:25 p.m., May 12, in the 400 block of West 6th Street. Eustice was charged with Aggravated Battery, Kidnapping and Domestic Battery. He was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers cited Landon Lee Larson, 27, Concordia, at 8:30 p.m, May 13, in the 500 block of East 17th Street for Criminal Trespass.
Accident–Officers investigated a one-vehicle accident at 8:25 p.m., May 10, in the 1200 block of Lincoln Street. A vehicle driven by Christopher P. Torrey, Alma, struck and damaged property at that location owned by Lisa Mastin.
Damage to property–Kenneth Palmquist, Concordia, reported at 9 a.m., May 13, that someone had struck and damaged his vehicle at an unknown time and place. Minor damage was reported.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
On May 14 at 1:01 a.m., Medic-5 responded to the 500 block of East 7th for a 35-year-old male patient who was transported to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-3-14 - Mar. 3, 2014
- Courtrhouse 2-28-14 - Feb. 28, 2014
- For the record 2-28-14 - Feb. 28, 2014
- USD 333 one of two districts granted innovative status - Feb. 27, 2014
- For the record 2-27-14 - Feb. 27, 2014