For the record 5-24-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrests—Officers responded to the 900 block of Washington at 9:15 a.m., May 23 and arrested Evelyn Hayes, 33, Concordia, for Disorderly Conduct. She was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers conducted a traffic stop at 8 p.m., May 23, in the 1800 block of Lincoln which led to the arrest of Rashaud Watson, 26, Wichita, for Driving While Suspended. He was cited and released.
Accident—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at 1 p.m., May 23, at 11th and Matthew involving vehicles driven by Lisa Moore, Concordia, and Kay Arlis, Coolidge, Ariz.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013
- For the record 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013
- Courthouse 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013