For the record 5-24-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrests—Officers responded to the 900 block of Washington at 9:15 a.m., May 23 and arrested Evelyn Hayes, 33, Concordia, for Disorderly Conduct. She was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers conducted a traffic stop at 8 p.m., May 23, in the 1800 block of Lincoln which led to the arrest of Rashaud Watson, 26, Wichita, for Driving While Suspended. He was cited and released.
Accident—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at 1 p.m., May 23, at 11th and Matthew involving vehicles driven by Lisa Moore, Concordia, and Kay Arlis, Coolidge, Ariz.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014