For the record 5-6-13
Police Dept. Report
Accident—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at 3 p.m., May 2, in the 100 block of East College Drive involving vehicles driven by Dustin Carpenter, Maricopa, Ariz., and Felicia Stedman, Concordia. Injuries were reported and an individual was transported by ambulance to Cloud County Health Center.
Theft—Elizabeth Taylor, Concordia, reported a Theft from her residence at 3 p.m., May 2, in the 600 block of West 5th.
Arrests—Officers arrested Jesus Antonio G. Reyes, 25, Concordia, at 9:15 p.m., May 3, in the 1300 block of Lincoln Street charging him with Driving While Suspended. Reyes was cited and released.
Officers arrested Jordan Lewis Bebb, 22, Concordia, at approximately 3 a.m., May 5, in the 1100 block of Kemp Street charging him with Battery on Law Enforcement Officer. Officers were called to the area for a fight in progress. Bebb was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers arrested Aaron Comstock, 20, Concordia, at 9:40 p.m., May 5, in the 800 block of State Street charging him with Domestic Battery. Comstock was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Theft–Erica Denham, Concordia, reported on Sunday May 5th, at 6:50 p.m., the Theft of Items from her vehicle in the 100 block of East 9th St. Investigation continues.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014