For the record 5-7-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrests—Officers arrested Maegan Nicole Toledo, 26, LaPlace, La., at approximately 7:50 a.m., May 6, in the 100 block of Lincoln Street. Toledo was transported to Cloud County Corrections and charged with Possession of Controlled Substance, Possession of Paraphernalia, Possession of Unlawful Prescription Medication and Child Endangerment. Arrest was the result of a traffic stop for Speeding.
Officers arrested Dawna J. Campbell, 46, Concordia, at approximately 9:35 p.m., May 6, in the 400 block of West 5th Street charging her with Domestic Battery and Criminal Damage to Property. Campbell was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Theft—Marcia West reported at 11 a.m., May 6, the Theft of Items from her residence in the 200 block of East 5th Street.
Bryan C. Hakenson, Omaha, reported at 4:20 p.m., May 6, that someone had damaged and tried to steal his motorcycle sometime after 11 p.m., May 3, while it was parked in the 2100 block of Lincoln Street.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014