For the record 6-19-13
Police Dept. Report
Theft—Frank Carlson Library reported the Theft of several items June 18. Investigation continues.
Arrest—Officers arrested Andrew L. Varner, 28, Concordia, at approximately 4:20 p.m., June 18, in the 100 block of West 1st Street, charging him with Criminal Damage to Property. Varner was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 6:59 p.m., Tuesday, Medic-5 responded to the 100 block of East 9th for an 83-year-old female patient. No transport was made.
At 9:01 p.m., Tuesday, Medic-5 responded to the 800 block of Kansas and transported a 77-year-old female patient to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013