For the record 6-21-13
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 11:15 a.m., Thursday, Medic-5 was dispatched to the 2100 block of North 155th Road and transported a 74-year-old male to Cloud County Health Center.
At 12:37 a.m., Friday, Medic-2 and Truck-2 were dispatched to Glasco for a 90-year-old male, who was transported to Mitchell County Hospital.
At 3:29 a.m., Friday, Medic-5 was dispatched to the 200 block of East 2nd and transported a 66-year-old female to Cloud County Health Center.
At 6:20 a.m., Friday, Medic-5 was dispatched to the 800 block of Matthew St. and transported a 60-year-old female to Cloud County Health Center.
Police Dept. Report
Arrest—At 8:10 p.m., June 20, officers conducted a traffic stop in the 400 block of West 13th which led to the arrest of Justin Crough, 32, Concordia, for Driving While Suspended and a Mitchell County Warrant for Worthless Check. He was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Accidents—Officers responded to a single vehicle accident at 1:50 p.m., June 20, in the 300 block of Lincoln involving a vehicle driven by Zachary Stejskal, Bison. No injuries.
Officers investigated an accident at 12:45 p.m., June 20, involving a vehicle owned by Daniel Koch, Concordia. The vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle while legally parked and unattended in the 300 block of Broadway.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014