For the record 6-28-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrests–On June 26th at 3 p.m., officers conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 100 block of West 7th which led to the arrest of Nicole Napier, 28, of Concordia for Driving While Revoked. She was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Test ––On Monday, July 1, there will be a test of the tornado sirens in the surrounding towns at 11:30 a.m. followed by a test in Concordia at 11:45 a.m.
Arrest–On June 27, at 3:30 p.m., officers arrested Jodi Sleeger, 50, of Lincoln, Neb., in the 400 block of West 6th on a McPherson County Warrant for Failure to Appear. She was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Accident–On June 27, at 3:20 p.m., officers investigated an accident involving vehicles driven by Ryan Price, Concordia, and Julie Gavin, Miltonvale, in the south alley of the 200 block of East 6th. No injuries were reported.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013