For the record 7-25-13
Police Dept. Report
Accident—Dawna Campbell, Concordia, reported at 10 a.m., July 23, that she had been involved in a bicycle/ vehicle accident July 22 in the intersection of East 13th and Lincoln Street. Investigation continues.
Arrest—Officers arrested Alexander Evan Wolfert Bye, 23, Estes Park, Colo., and Zachary Alan Wolfert Bye, 23, Estes Park, Colo., at approximately 10:30 p.m., July 23, in the 700 block of East 6th Street. Zachary Bye was charged with Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, No Tax Stamp and Distribution of Marijuana. Alexander Bye was charged with Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and No Tax Stamp. Both were transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 9:15 a.m., Wednesday, Medic-5 responded to the 600 block of East 14th and transported an 84-year-old female patient to Cloud County Health Center.
At 11:43 a.m., Wednesday, Medic-1 responded to Cloud County Health Center for transport of an 84-year-old female patient to Salina Regional Health Center.
At 12:52 p.m., Wednesday, Medic-5, Engine-1 and Truck-1 responded to the 1100 block of Broadway for a natural gas leak and transported a 51-year-old male patient to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-12-14 - Mar. 12, 2014
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014