For the record 7-29-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrests—Officers arrested Anthony S. Sheely, 27, at approximately 8 p.m., July 26, in the 400 block of West 6th Street on a Saline County Warrant for Worthless Checks. Sheely was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers arrested Kirk Duane Bolte, 42, Concordia, at approximately 9 p.m., July 28, in the 800 block of East 10th Street on a Salina Police Department Warrant for Failure to Pay. Bolte was transported to Cloud County Corrections. He also was charged with Driving While Suspended, No Proof of Insurance and an Illegal Tag.
Damage to property—Richard Loeffler, Concordia, reported July 27 that an unknown vehicle had struck and damaged his vehicle while it was parked in the 400 block of West 15th Street. Investigation continues.
Theft—Amy L. Chambers, Alma, reported Theft of an item at approximately 1:30 a.m., July 28. Item was taken sometime after midnight from the 500 block of Washington Street. Investigation continues.
Accident—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at approximately 9 a.m., July 28, in the 1300 block of Lincoln Street involving vehicles driven by Alexis Sparrow and Rodney Willaredt, both of Concordia. No injuries were reported with damage more than $1,000.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013