For the record 7-30-13
Police Dept. Report
Accident—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at approximately 6 p.m., July 29, in the 2100 block of Lincoln Street. Vehicles driven by Lorene Hammon, Concordia, and Andrew Sheely, Clyde, collided at that location. No injuries were reported.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 12:33 p.m., Sunday, Medic-5 and Truck-2 went to the 600 block of Potts in Glasco and transported a 43-year-old female to Cloud County Health Center.
At 3:02 p.m., Sunday, Medic-5 went to Blosser Airport and transported a flight crew to Cloud County Health Center for flyout of a four-year-old female.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-13-13 - Dec. 13, 2013
- Courthouse 12-12-13 - Dec. 12, 2013
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013