For the record 7-5-13
Police Dept. report
Accident—Officers investigated a one vehicle accident at 10:55 p.m., July 2, at West 6th and 1st Ave. A vehicle driven by Riley S. Davis, Lincoln, Neb., had mechanical problems and struck a stop sign at that location.
Accident—At 5:20 p.m., July 3, officers investigated an accident in the 1800 block of Lincoln involving vehicles driven by Garett Hake and Jaqueitha Captain, both of Concordia, and an unoccupied vehicle belonging to Casey Fraser, Concordia. One of the occupants was transported to Cloud County Health Center.
Arrest—Officers arrested Damian Clancy, 26, Concordia, at 4:30 p.m., July 3, in the 500 block of West 7th on a Kansas Department of Corrections warrant and transported him to Cloud County Corrections.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013