For the record 7-8-13
Police Dept. report
Damage to property—Officers investigated a report of criminal damage to property belonging to Joshua Duvall in the 700 block of East 5th at 8:25 p.m., July 4. Investigation continues.
Officers investigated an incident of criminal damage to property in the 300 block of West 5th Street to property belonging to Robert Swanson of Jamestown at 2:45 p.m., July 4. Investigation continues.
Arrest—Officers initiated a traffic stop at 7:50 p.m., July 4, in the 100 block of Lincoln which led to the arrest of Austin Pachta, 21, Cuba, for transporting an open container. He was cited and released.
Accidents—Officers investigated an accident at 2:15 p.m., July 4, in the 100 block of East College Drive involving vehicles driven by Janice Bender and Annette Gallagher, both of Concordia.
Officers investigated a two-vehicle accident at 8:30 p.m., July 5, in the 200 block of East 6th Street involving vehicles driven by Dustin Flansburg Concordia, and Jason Stewart, Beloit. No injuries were reported.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-12-13 - Dec. 12, 2013
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013