For the record 8-19-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrests—Officers arrested Chad Allan Hallack, 35, Beloit, at 11:55 a.m., Aug. 16, in the 200 block of West 6th Street on a Mitchell County District Court Warrant. Hallack was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers arrested Alena D. Short, 21, Concordia, at 10:30 a.m., Aug. 17, in the 700 block of State Street on a Republic County Warrant. Short was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers doing a traffic stop at 2:15 a.m., Aug. 18, in the 100 block of East 12th Street arrested Kyle Matthew Bliss, 19, Onaga, charging with Driving Under the Influence; Trevor Jesse Neth, Junction City, charging him with Minor in Consumption and Disorderly Conduct; and Dustin Gene Hill, 19, Bartlesville, Okla., who was charged with Minor in Consumption and Obstruction. All three individuals were transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Damage to property and theft—Floyd J. Yeagley, Concordia, reported at 1:10 p.m., Aug. 17, that someone had Damaged his Property in the 200 block of East 8th Street. Yeagley also reported the Theft of Items from that location. Investigation continues.
Theft—Zachery A. Schwarz, Concordia, reported at approximately 9:40 p.m., Aug. 17, the Theft of Items from the 300 block of West 9th Street. Theft occurred sometime after 5 p.m. that evening.
Accident—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at 7:35 a.m., Aug. 19, in the 1300 block of Lincoln Street. Vehicles driven by Gregory M. Herzog, Ellinwood, and Susan D. Nemechek, Concordia, collided at that location. No injuries were reported.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014