For the record 8-27-13
Police Dept. Report
Damage to property—David Fees, Concordia, reported Damage to Property at 7:30 a.m., Friday Aug. 23. Damage occurred sometime after 11 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 300 block of West 2nd Street.
Marvin Florea reported Damage to Property at 3:10 p.m., Friday Aug. 23. Damage occurred in the 100 block of West 2nd Street sometime after 8 p.m.
Accident—Officers investigated a three vehicle accident at 10:20 a.m., Friday, Aug. 23, in the intersection of West 7th Street and Washington Street. Vehicles driven by Rashode Forsey, Salina, Debra Coleman, Miltonvale, and Claude Goodin, Concordia, collided at that location. No injuries were reported.
Theft—Alena Short, Concordia, reported at 2:10 p.m., Friday Aug. 23, the Theft of Items from a residence in the 700 block of State Street.
Arrest—Officers arrested Blake Matthew Alderson, 31, Concordia, at 5:30 p.m., Aug. 23, in the 800 block of Washington Street. Alderson was transported to Cloud County Corrections and charged with Violation of Court Order.
Theft and Burglary—Olin Stortz, Concordia, reported a Theft and Burglary at 9:15 a.m., Saturday Aug. 24. Incident occurred sometime after 7 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of Valley Street.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 9:23 a.m., Monday, Medic-2, Truck-2 went to Glasco and transported a 23-year-old male to Mitchell County Hospital
At 2:10 p.m., Monday, Medic-3 went to Cloud County Health Center for long distance transfer of a 30-year-old female to Salina Regional Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013