For the record 8-28-13
Police Dept. Report
Theft—Nathan K. Tholstrup, Concordia, reported at 7 a.m., Aug. 27, the Theft of Items from his vehicle while it was parked in the 300 block of West 8th Street. Theft occurred sometime after 4:10 p.m., Aug. 26.
Accidents—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at 7:55 a.m., Aug. 27, in the 900 block of Republican. A vehicle driven by Danielle Demanett struck a legally parked and unattended vehicle owned by Lance W. Nelson, Concordia.
Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at approximately 4:10 p.m., Aug. 27, in the 1400 block of Lincoln Street. Vehicles driven by Robert Salazar, Hutchinson, and Holly Boley, Concordia, collided at that location. No injuries were reported.
Damage to property—Kevin D. Wright, Concordia, reported at 7:50 a.m., Aug. 27, that someone Damaged his Vehicle while it was parked in the 600 block of West 5th Street. Damage had occurred sometime during the night.
Arrest—Officers doing a traffic stop at 2:15 a.m., Aug. 28, in the 700 block of State Street arrested Kevin Lee Licharowicz, 20, Concordia, charging him with Driving Under the Influence, Minor in Consumption and Failure to Stop. Licharowicz was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014