For the record 8-29-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrest—At 1:30 a.m., Aug. 29, officers initiated a traffic stop at the intersection of 9th and Olive and upon investigation arrested Shawn Marcotte, 20, Concordia, charging him with Obstruction of Legal Process, Merging in the Alleyway and No Seat Belt. He was cited and released.
Theft—Samantha Goff reported at 10:30 p.m., Aug. 28, a Theft of Property that had occurred in the 200 block of West 8th Street. Investigation continues.
Rejeana Willoughby, Concordia, reported at 8 a.m., Aug. 28, that sometime on the evening of Aug. 27, she had Property Stolen from the 400 block of East 16th. Investigation continues.
Damage to property—Jessica Rhudolph, Clyde, reported at 9:40 a.m., Aug. 28, that her Vehicle had been Damaged while parked in the 100 block of East College Drive on Aug. 26. Investigation continues.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013