For the record 9-23-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrests–Officers arrested Timothy Lynn Johnson, 43, McPherson, and Larry J. Wray, 33, Salina in the 100 block of East 7th Street at approximately 5:00 p.m., Saturday. Johnson was charged with Illegal Registration, Expired Driver’s License, Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Methamphetamine, and Possession of Paraphernalia. Wray was charged with Obstruction of Legal Process, Possession of Paraphernalia, and Transporting an Open Container. Both were transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers responded to a Disturbance call on Saturday at 6:15 p.m. in the 1300 block of Spruce St. Upon investigation, Officers arrested Mark A. Moffett, 47, Concordia, charging him with Domestic Battery and Theft. Moffett was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers arrested a Minor on Sunday at 3:15 p.m. in the 900 block of Olive St., charging him with Obstruction of Official Duty and Minor in Consumption. Minor was seen by Juvenile Intake and released to guardians.
Damage to Property–Caroline Lea Flavin, Concordia reported Damage to Property on Sunday, September 22nd at approximately 9:00 p.m. Damage had occurred in the 100 block of West 12th Street.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-12-13 - Dec. 12, 2013
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013