For the record 9-6-13
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 10:02 a.m., Thursday, Medic-5, Truck-2 responded to the 500 block of West 18th for a 76-year-old male patient. No transport was made.
At 11:10 a.m., Thursday, Medic-5, Truck-1 responded to the 1900 block of Rust Road for a 65-year-old male patient and transported him to Cloud County Health Center.
At 5:55 p.m., Thursday, Medic-1 responded to Cloud County Health Center and transported a 69-year-old female patient to Salina Regional Health Center.
At 1:24 a.m., Friday, Medic-5 responded to the 300 block of West 8th and transported a 57-year-old male patient to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-12-13 - Dec. 12, 2013
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013