Grauer's Hogwash BBQ is Grand Champion of
Grauer's Hogwash BBQ received first in four different divisions, including the Grand Champion, at the "Cruise In Pig Out" barbecue competition Saturday at the Cloud County Fairgrounds.
Cooking for Grauer's Hogwash BBQ, Delphos, were Jeff Grauer and Miranda Turpin.
Grauer's also placed first in the brisket division, pulled pork division and ribs division.
Big Boy's BBQ, LLC,Sedgwick, received first place in the open class.
Randy Smith received the People's Choice Award.
Placing second in the brisket division was Big Boys BBQ. Mr. Moon's BBQ finished third.
Mr. Moon's BBQ was second in the pulled pork division and Big Boys BBQ was third.
Big Boys BBQ finished second in the ribs division and Smokin' Gas Man, Clyde, was third.
Smokin' Gas Man placed second in the open division and Grauer's Hog Wash BBQ was third.
The first "Cruise In Pig Out" also included a car show.
There were 55 entries in the car show, and the 1970 Chevrolet half-ton pickup entered by Peggy Pierce received the People's Choice Award.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013
- For the record 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013
- Courthouse 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013