Hopital CEO relieved of duties
Cloud County Health Center CEO Jim Wahlmeier was relieved of his duties Tuesday.
According to an employee memo, the Cloud County Board of Trustees voted to let Wahlmeier go, in an effort to move the hospital in a new direction. A search for an interim CEO will begin immediately.
Wahlmeier's ouster comes less than a month after voters in Cloud County voted in opposition to a .75-percent countywide sales tax to fund construction of a new hospital. The sales tax increase would have supported repayment of bonds for the new facility.
The memo stated that the Board of Trustees was confident that the high quality of health care services will continue during the transition period.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 5-24-13 - May. 24, 2013
- For the record 5-24-13 - May. 24, 2013
- CCCC hosts intergovernmental meeting - May. 23, 2013
- Alstom Power celebrates being accident free for 1000 days - May. 23, 2013
- CONCORDIA COMMUNITY PARK PROJECT LANDS ITS BIGGEST DONATION YET - May. 22, 2013
- Courthouse 5-22-13 - May. 22, 2013
- Memorial wall will honor Cloud County veterans killed at war - May. 21, 2013
- Commission approves paying invoices - May. 21, 2013
- For the record 5-20-13 - May. 21, 2013