McMIllan named interim executive director of CloudCorp
Ashley McMillan, a Jamestown native, has been named the interim executive director of CloudCorp.
The executive committee of CloudCorp made the announcement Friday morning, after Tuesday's resignation of Kirk Lowell. McMillan will take over the daily operations of CloudCorp until the annual meeting in March. Until then, the executive committee will conduct a nationwide search for a full-time director, who will be in place after the March meeting.
"I am pleased with the decision of the executive committee," said Ben Retter, CloudCorp president. "Our placement of an interim director will allow the organization to seamlessly transition to a full-time director after the resignation of Kirk Lowell."
McMillan is a graduate of Concordia High School, and received her bachelor's degree from Washburn University. She worked in Washington D.C. for Sen. Pat Roberts, and moved back to Kansas to work on his re-election campaign. She served as the executive director of the Kansas Republican Party before starting her own consulting firm, specializing in organizational rebranding, public relations and communications.
McMillan lives in Concordia with her husband, Brandt Hutchinson, son Henry and stepson Hobbs.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013
- For the record 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013
- Courthouse 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013