Norm Smith, 76, Superior, Neb., died Oct. 9, 2013, at Superior. He was born Dec. 14, 1936, at Hollis, Kan. to Ernest and Daisy Dawson Smith. He was a 1955 graduate of Concordia High School. He married Darlene Comeau June 2, 1956. Survivors: 5 children, Delaine (Ron) Birchard, Delmar Smith, Dedra (Brad) Peterson, Dennis (Lisa) Smith and Darren Smith; 8 grandchildren; 8 gr-grandchildren; brother, Larry and sister Gladys. Predeceased by: brothers, Ernest and Elvin; sister, Velma. Services: St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Superior, Neb., Oct. 12, 11a.m. Burial: Evergreen Cemetery, Superior. Mergrue-Price Funeral Home, Superior, in charge. Memorials to Amer. Red Cross.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013