Wentz files for re-election
Marsha Wentz is the first candidate to file for one of two open seats up for election on the Concordia City Commission.
Wentz, who filed Wednesday morning, has been a City Commissioner since April 2010. Her seat and Gary Fraser's, who was also elected in 2010, are both up for re-election.
The filing deadline for the two seats, which are both three-year terms, is January 22 at noon. The general election will be April 2.
If more than six candidates file for the two positions, there will be a primary election on February 26.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013