AUDREY IRENE (HOUGHTON) HAYDEN
Audrey Irene (Houghton) Hayden, 82, Chapman, died June 13, 2013, in Manhattan. Born Dec. 27, 1930, in rural Republic Co. to Charles Lester and Lola Valetta Bishop Houghton. She was a seamstress. Married Edward Lee Hayden June 12, 1949. He died May 27, 2013. Survivors: sons, Ted Lee (Joan) Hayden, Murray Kent Hayden; daughters, Susan Annette Hayden, Lisa Diane (Douglas) Streeton; 5 grandchildren; sisters, Dorothy Sharpe, Madelaine DeMars; brother, Charles Houghton. Also preceded by parents & sister Vivian Almond. Services: 10:30 a.m., June 18, United Methodist Church, Chapman. Burial, 2 p.m., Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Concordia. Arr. by Londeen Funeral Home, Chapman.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- DONALD E. HAMEL - Mar. 7, 2014
- PHYLLIS A. WINTER - Mar. 6, 2014
- ROY G. SANDERS - Mar. 3, 2014
- MYRON M. REED - Mar. 3, 2014
- HENRY PAUL STRNAD - Mar. 3, 2014
- WILLIAM M. "BILL" RINEHART JR. - Mar. 3, 2014
- ROY G. SANDERS - Feb. 28, 2014
- KAMILLE GRACE GUNTER - Feb. 28, 2014
- BILLIE V. EVERHART - Feb. 28, 2014