Dale Wright, 60, Jewell, died Feb. 19, 2013, at KU Med Center. He was born March 18, 1952, in Marysville to Merlin and Betty (Kupfersmith) Wright. Survivors: wife, Lesa; sons, Shannon (Lisa) Wright, Dale (Angie) Wright II; daughter, Kelsi (Devin) Jepsen; 10 grandchildren; brother, Larry (Gloria) Wright; sister, Joyce Wright; parents; mother-in-law, Arleta Carlton. Preceded by his grandparents, Glen & Leona Wright; Arthur & Jenny Kupfersmith; and father-in-law, Gerold Carlton. Visitation: 2-7 p.m., Friday, Feb. 22 at Kleppinger Funeral Home, Jewell; Funeral, Saturday, Feb. 23, 2:00 p.m., at Jewell High School Auditorium. Memorials: Jewell Church or Jewell Library Storytime.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- DONALD E. HAMEL - Mar. 7, 2014
- PHYLLIS A. WINTER - Mar. 6, 2014
- ROY G. SANDERS - Mar. 3, 2014
- MYRON M. REED - Mar. 3, 2014
- HENRY PAUL STRNAD - Mar. 3, 2014
- WILLIAM M. "BILL" RINEHART JR. - Mar. 3, 2014
- ROY G. SANDERS - Feb. 28, 2014
- KAMILLE GRACE GUNTER - Feb. 28, 2014
- BILLIE V. EVERHART - Feb. 28, 2014