GUY M. HEIL
GUY M. HEIL
Guy Mitchell Heil, son of Paul and Shirley Ann (Brown) Heil, was born Dec. 7, 1960, in Riley, Kan. He died April 1, 2013, at his home in Courtland at the age of 52. He worked for several masonry companies; & most recently in Courtland as an auto mechanic. He loved fishing, barbecues, & spoiling his dog Max. He was preceded in death by his parents and sister, Judy Hall. Survivors: children, Michelle Heil, Brent Heil, J. D. Heil, Joel Heil and Courtney Heil; stepchildren, Ashley Cooper, Robbie Cooper, Shaun Cooper; sisters, Connie Lankford, Diana Frame; brothers, Bud Heil, Jeff Frame. Guy's wishes were for cremation. A memorial gathering will be held at a later date. Tibbetts-Fischer Funeral Home in charge.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- DONALD E. HAMEL - Mar. 7, 2014
- PHYLLIS A. WINTER - Mar. 6, 2014
- ROY G. SANDERS - Mar. 3, 2014
- MYRON M. REED - Mar. 3, 2014
- HENRY PAUL STRNAD - Mar. 3, 2014
- WILLIAM M. "BILL" RINEHART JR. - Mar. 3, 2014
- ROY G. SANDERS - Feb. 28, 2014
- KAMILLE GRACE GUNTER - Feb. 28, 2014
- BILLIE V. EVERHART - Feb. 28, 2014