Abilene defeats seventh grade boys
ABILENE — Abilene defeated the Concordia seventh grade boys' basketball team 28-11 on Thursday.
Concordia trailed 2-0 at the end of the first quarter.
Abilene scored 14 points in the second stanza, and gave up just four to make it 16-4 at halftime.
Concordia was outscored 4-3 in the third quarter and 8-4 in the fourth.
Paul Rundus scored four points for the Panthers. Beau Bonebrake added three points.
The Concordia B-team downed Abilene 19-18.
Concordia trailed 12-8 at halftime.
The Panthers scored 11 points in the second half to six for Abilene.
Roy Garcia and Elijah Steffen scored four points each for Concordia.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014