Blakenbeckley named outstanding senior
The Concordia High School girls’ basketball team was honored during a banquet on Monday night.
Nikki Blankenbeckley, a 5-6 guard, was named the recipient of the Paul Koehn Outstanding Senior Player Award. She averaged 4.9 points, 2.4 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 2.6 steals per game for the Panthers.
Senior Katie Lambert received the Leadership Award. She averaged 1.5 points and 4.2 rebounds per contest.
Sophomore Tristen Leiszler was presented the Karly Buer Free Throw Award. She shot 72.5 percent from the free throw line.
Panthers receiving varsity letters include:
Blankenbeckley, Lambert, Leiszler, Jordynn Gumm, Megan James, Chelsea Martin, MaKayla Nelson, Molly Adams, Jennifer Boley, Paige Shamburg, Maggie Lambert and managers Jordan Pounds, Mary Staley and Monica Fellows.
Receiving participation awards include:
Ashley Beaumont, Stacey Boyd, Carrie Allen, Karlie Blochlinger, Lacie Hubert, Hunter Mendenhall, Adrianna Michaud, Kahlie Miller and Maddi Peltier.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014