CCCC men place second
KENOSHA, Wis. — Led by freshman Benard Keter, the Cloud County Community College men’s cross country team finished second in the junior college division of the University of Wisconsin-Parkside Rosa Invitational on Saturday.
Keter turned in a time of 24:57.20 to finish first in the race out of 255 runners from four-year and two-year schools.
Cloud County finished with 52 points in the junior college division.
Johnson County Community College was first with 20 points and Carl Sandburg College was third with 67.
The Cloud County women were third with 71 points.
Johnson County finished first with 23 points and Carl Sandburg was second with 48.
Shilo Goracke placed 204th for the Cloud County men in 29:48.50.
Quinton Isaacson finished 205th in 29:56.30.
Hunter Hosler crossed in 214th place in 30:23.60.
Desi Thomas was 244th in 33:08.50.
The Cloud County women were led by Concordia freshman Katie Lambert, who ran 20:30.40 to place 158th.
Kendra Alcorn finished 275th in 24:54.60.
Valentine Kitur ran 25:28.40 to place 277th.
Allyne Purdy placed 283rd in 27:15.80, and Brianna Wickersham was 284th in 28:00.10.
Samantha Johnson, Ferris State University, won the race with a time of 17:25.50.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Hawks hold off hard charging T-Birds - Dec. 5, 2013
- Eighth grade girls lose to Sacred Heart - Dec. 4, 2013
- Seventh grade wins 35-4 - Dec. 4, 2013
- Reivers too much for Cloud County - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds lose for second time in two days - Dec. 2, 2013
- Cloud County uses balance in win over Northern Oklahoma-Tonkawa - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds can't recover from Cougars second half run - Dec. 2, 2013