CCCC track gets three seconds
MANHATTAN — Cloud County Community College had three competitors record second-place finishes in the Ward Haylett Invitational track and field meet hosted by Kansas State University on Saturday.
Ronnin Oquin ran 55.00 to place second in the 400-meter hurdles.
Dakota Webber finished second in the discus with a throw of 160-11. He was also sixth in the hammer throw with a toss of 143-4.
Dwight Davidson threw 184-8 to place second in the javelin.
Cloud County’s David Hall was fourth in the high jump by clearing 6-5 1/2.
Josh Charles ran 49.14 to finish fifth in the 400-meter dash. Shilo Goracke was seventh in 50.03 and Desi Thomas was eighth in 50.89.
The Cloud County women had Chioma Agwunobi finish fourth in the 400 dash in 55.77.
Brenda Barnett placed seventh in the 400 hurdles in 1:04.34.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014