ConKids has five place at Maize Battle
MAIZE — The Concordia Kids Wrestling Club had five wrestlers place in the top four at the Maize Battle for the Belt last Saturday.
Wyatt Trost captured first place in the 95-pound class in the 10-and-under division.
Keyan Miller placed second in the 76-pound class in the 8-and-under division.
Ian Ketterman finished third in the heavyweight class in the 6-and-under division.
Hunter Schroeder, 82 pounds, 10-and-under, and Eyann Zimmerman, heavyweight, 10-and-under, placed fourth.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Panthers reach state tournament for second straight year - May. 16, 2013
- Panthers advance to regional title game - May. 14, 2013
- Fabarez qualifies for 4A state golf tournament - May. 14, 2013
- Tigers end CHS softball season - May. 14, 2013
- CHS grad picks up third win for WSU - May. 13, 2013
- CHS girls finish second at NCKL meet - May. 13, 2013
- Panthers get fifth straight NCKL title - May. 13, 2013
- CCCC track gets three seconds - May. 13, 2013