ConKids has five place at Maize Battle
MAIZE — The Concordia Kids Wrestling Club had five wrestlers place in the top four at the Maize Battle for the Belt last Saturday.
Wyatt Trost captured first place in the 95-pound class in the 10-and-under division.
Keyan Miller placed second in the 76-pound class in the 8-and-under division.
Ian Ketterman finished third in the heavyweight class in the 6-and-under division.
Hunter Schroeder, 82 pounds, 10-and-under, and Eyann Zimmerman, heavyweight, 10-and-under, placed fourth.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014