Eighth grade boys blasted by Eisenhower
The Concordia eighth grade boys’ basketball team lost 51-22 to Eisenhower Middle School in a home game on Tuesday.
Eisenhower jumped out to a 14-4 lead in the first quarter.
Concordia was outscored 13-8 in the second stanza, and trailed 27-12 at halftime.
Eisenhower poured in 16 points in the third quarter, and limited the Panthers to two points, to open up a 43-14 advantage.
Each team scored eight points in the fourth quarter.
Ian Nordell scored 14 points for Concordia.
Concordia trailed just 13-10 at halftime.
Eisenhower scored 25 points in the second half to two for the Panthers.
Jager Sieben and Devin Kymer scored three points each for Concordia.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014