Eighth grade boys fall
MANHATTAN — The Concordia eighth grade boys' basketball team lost 53-27 to Eisenhower Middle School on Tuesday.
Concordia trailed 11-3 after one quarter of play.
Eisenhower tossed in 15 points in the second period to eight for the Panthers to go up 26-11.
Concordia was outscored 17-9 in the third quarter, and trailed 43-20.
Eisenhower added 10 points in the final period to seven for the Panthers.
Billy Bechard led Concordia with 14 points.
The Concordia B-team lost 35-12 to Eisenhower.
Eisenhower had an 11-6 lead at halftime, and pumped in 24 points in the second half to six for the Panthers.
Phillip Lanoue scored five points for Concordia.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014