Eighth grade boys get win over Chapman
CHAPMAN — Three players scored in double figures to lead the Concordia eighth grade boys’ basketball team to a 45-34 win over Chapman on Thursday.
Ian Nordell paced the Panthers with 14 points. Blaze Payeur scored 13 points and Karl Tyler added 11.
Concordia led the game 13-8 after one quarter of play.
The Panthers were limited to four points in the second stanza, and Chapman scored seven to make it 17-15 at halftime.
Concordia outscored Chapman 13-8 in the third quarter, and led 30-23.
The Panthers added 15 points in the final period to 11 for Chapman.
Chapman slipped past Concordia 20-19 in the B-team game.
Concordia trailed 17-9 at halftime.
The Panthers gave up just three points in the second half, and scored eight.
Baley Kindel scored six points for Concordia, and Ethan Sicard added five points.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Hawks hold off hard charging T-Birds - Dec. 5, 2013
- Eighth grade girls lose to Sacred Heart - Dec. 4, 2013
- Seventh grade wins 35-4 - Dec. 4, 2013
- Reivers too much for Cloud County - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds lose for second time in two days - Dec. 2, 2013
- Cloud County uses balance in win over Northern Oklahoma-Tonkawa - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds can't recover from Cougars second half run - Dec. 2, 2013