Eighth grade girls beat Beloit
BELOIT — The Concordia eighth grade girls’ basketball team defeated Beloit 20-14 on Monday.
The game was tied at 2-2 after one quarter of play.
Concordia outscored Beloit 7-2 to go up 9-4 at halftime.
Beloit pumped in nine points in the third quarter, to six for the Panthers, to make it a 15-13 game.
Concordia limited Beloit to one point in the final period, and scored five.
Cameron Collins led a balanced Panther attack with seven points.
Jordan Eshbaugh finished with six points, and Jennifer Garcia added five points.
The Concordia C-team downed Beloit, 30-12.
Concordia led 11-4 at halftime.
The Panthers tacked on 19 points in the second half, and gave up just eight points.
Ten players scored in the game for Concordia, led by Brynn Brummett with six points.
Kailin Colby scored five points. MaKayla Kindel and Addy Johnson had four points each.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014