Eighth grade suffers home loss
Republic County handed the Concordia eighth grade boys’ basketball team a 50-31 home loss on Thursday.
Concordia trailed 14-8 after one quarter of play.
The Panthers scored eight points in the second peiod, and gave up just seven, to make it a 21-16 game at halftime.
Republic County limited Concordia to seven points in the third quarter, and scored 15 to open up a 36-23 advantage.
The Panthers were outscored 14-8 in the final period.
Ian Nordell scored 16 points for Concordia.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Hutch - Mar. 12, 2014
- Eleven Concordia wrestlers finish first - Mar. 11, 2014
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014