Falcons slip past Panther JV
RILEY — The Riley County Falcons slipped past the Concordia Panthers 45-43 in junior varsity boys’ basketball play Tuesday night.
Concordia had an 8-7 lead after one quarter of play.
Riley County poured in 17 points in the second stanza, and limited Concordia to five points, to take a 24-13 halftime lead.
The Panthers put up 19 points in the third quarter, to 10 for the Falcons, to get within two points, 34-32.
Each team scored 11 points in the final period.
Gilberth Garcia paced Concordia with 16 points.
Jerod Toogood finished with 15 points, and Christian Wetter scored eight.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Eighth grade girls lose to Sacred Heart - Dec. 4, 2013
- Seventh grade wins 35-4 - Dec. 4, 2013
- Reivers too much for Cloud County - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds lose for second time in two days - Dec. 2, 2013
- Cloud County uses balance in win over Northern Oklahoma-Tonkawa - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds can't recover from Cougars second half run - Dec. 2, 2013